Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tribal Dance...


Body Jam- High energy cardio class. Choreographed to great music, you will learn to dance better too!


In my head I was thinking "hmm sounds like fun, easy cardio dance like moves" I was a cheerleader back in the day i could do that."


I walk into the class to find "DANCERS' stretching with their little dance shoes. and I thought to myself, crap can I still run out the door? What should I do? I can't really dance!

I decided to stay and the instructor walked in and then I really thought CRAP, I'm in deep trouble. She obviously was a really good dancer. I could tell because she was wearing baggy pants and a cool shirt. (good dancers wear baggy pants, well at least the ones i know). There I am in a sorority tshirt with my yoga pants on and Nike shocks. So i totally fit in! I struggled through the whole hour class, but at the same time had an unusually LARGE grin on my face. I loved it! It was so weird, at times I was TOTALLY embarrassed by my lack of hip movement and then at other moments I thought wow, this is really working by abs and butt :) I would have loved to hear what other people were thinking. Wow look at that blonde in that hot pink shirt, she can't move her hips at all. she looks like a drunk old lady!
I went back yesterday!!! Again it was so fun, I totally sucked again but i loved it! I really was proud of myself, I am not the type of person that usually steps out of my comfort zone, but i did it and I want to go back again! The Tribal dance move is my favorite. Next time you see me you might be able to get me to show you... I feel like i have totally seen it on TV before and I was so excited to learn it. I think its my best move, if I can say so myself. Its really tough now being such an unbelievably AMAZING dancer, I have to decide should I keep my day job or attempt to try out for do you think you can dance? Or maybe become beyonces back up dancer. I mean one of my favorite things to do is attempt the single ladies dance. Oh man, what a tough decision. I will let you know what I decide, or should I say just watch TV and you might find out!

I went to Tampa this past week for work and decided to stay with Brittany and big brother. (Adam) He now refers to me as baby sister :) If I could call him anything I would call him Big horchata brother. Long story but Adam and I had a great dance session, as Brittany sat there saying I was the WEIRDEST person she has ever met. (she was smiling though :)) It was a great few days staying with them, we also went and saw the john mayer concert. CRAP! I have a picture to add and I meant to add it first and then type above it!!! Sorry I haven't gone to see my brother yet, he will teach me he says. anyways the picture at the top is from the concert. Don't mind my albino red eyes :)
I am going to see Tanner on Thursday! I can't wait! One of the things I am most excited to do OTHER than see Tanner is sit at the airport for 5 hours. This is NOT a joke, I am dead serious when I say I want to do this. I did it once before at the airport waiting for tanner and I sat right where people walked out of the gates and where their families and lovers :) met them. It was so much fun! I definitely cried more than once watching all of these people greet their loved ones. I might whip out my camera and then post some pictures for you all. Not sure, is that illegal? Do I need to get their consent first? I can see it now... "yes excuse me sir that just proposed to his girlfriend at the airport.. i really like people watching in the airport and when you proposed I took pictures of you guys...can I have you sign this consent form so i can post it on a website."
You are a crazy lady!!! Said the man....
That's how it would play out in my mind... I will let you know how it goes!
Anyways its like -40 degrees there, I am really not sure what I am going to do. I might bring my comforter and wrap it around my body for when I have to step in the frozen tundra of a town called Quincy. I do hope it snows, so I can take pictures :) Don't you worry little friend, I will post pictures!
well my frozen pizza is done... I know I am such an amazing chef!
P.s. I am in such a good mood tonight. Honestly i think its because of the tribal dance. I am going to do it nightly before I go to bed. I woke up this morning not stressed about work, missing ty but soooo excited to see him in a few weeks. I stayed on campus throughout the downpour and am now home about to eat a Delicious Red Baron pizza. Life couldn't be better!

1 comment:

  1. I laughed 12 times during this post. YOU ARE SO FUNNY. I just love you so so much. Keep the post coming peepsy poo. LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete