Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Busy Bee....

Hi There!!! So I have two pictures to start this post off, but you will have to read the blog to see what these pictures are and why i posted them. (because I cant figure out how to paste them at the end :) ) Cut me some slack...










So I have been quite the busy little bee the last few days.



A few accomplishments in the last few days:



* I am getting up earlier and becoming much more motivated when it comes to work! Definitely a plus as I am struggling with diving head first into this new selling season. I want a BIG year of sales so i have to work really hard!!



* I went and had a fantastic girls weekend in Jacksonville! It was so needed and I loved EVERY second of the weekend. The girls are so incredible and I wish I would have known them like 23 years ago because I really think they are spectacular and i could chat with them for years. (yes years, we could sit on the couch for years as long as we had food, raspberry elegance cake, diet coke, a bathroom, the bachelor and a few other necessities..maybe I said MAYBE our significant others :))



* I purchased my ticket to see my little brother next weekend. So excited to watch him play volleyball. i am such a nerdy proud big sister sitting in the stands. And you better believe I am there in full force with my MASSIVE paparazzi camera. There is a guy that works for the school that has a bigger lens. Not cool, I'm saving for one :)



* I have decided I'm going on a cruise with ty ty! I seriously can't wait. We are not going until the end of MAY. Seems like forever, but I am beginning to pack my bags NOW! Bikinis, dresses and that's about all I need.



* I am FINALLY going to buy paint with my fabulous mother tonight. She found my bed and we have ...ehh ummm, I have been delaying the process of buying the paint. But the painter is coming on SATURDAY! Yah.



* I am going to Tampa to see my sister. Really I have a work trip there starting tomorrow so I am staying with her! Very excited about this, Adam (her husband) will be cooking every meal for me, makes my bed, and buys me lots of cupcakes. JK but really im excited.






Tyler is doing great, he is living in Paradise. Its gorgeous! We talk about March and may pretty much every day, which is not good because it makes us so giddy. I have to say he is so great, he has been so supportive and just quite amazing to me as I frowned for the first few days, ok maybe even weeks. We are in week 3!! WOOOHOO!! He is such a studying stud..yes i said it. I am a very proud GF and know he will do great!!!






I will leave you will a couple pictures. One tylers back yard. SICK! and two a picture of what i want my hair to look like. oh yea and my face to look like....ok and my body....yes i would like to morph into Reese, Im not going to lie.



p.s. my mom was quite embarassed when she read my blog last week because I had some incorrect grammer and mispelled words. Wel mom i realy trullley apilogize for the erors. HEHE!! She has NO problems with TANNERS blog.. wonder who her favorite is.....There is definitly spelling errors in this one...SORRY! That was never my strong point in school :)
His is pretty funny though if I may say so myself......

p.p.s I bought the lady antebellum cd, its so GREAT! I love it!
p.p.p.s. just kidding, im really done.




1 comment:

  1. Hey Kara, if Adam doesn't do everything asked of him this weekend, no worries we will have the greatest time that a midwest vacation can give the following weekend!! We will also have some blog lesson so you can fix that picture problem. Thanks for the shout out for my blog... by doing that you may get me... ummm... Hope to follow me. I just noticed that Mom doesn't even follow your blog!! haha

    ReplyDelete