Sunday, January 24, 2010

Makona Sun...















If you were to tell me its only been 2 weeks since Tyler left, I would fight you to the end. It has felt this months and I hate that but I know it will get better. Tyler really likes it and has found some great friends down there. So happy he is adjusted. He took some pictures for me and I was thinking to myself, HEY you re supposed to be in Med School not on Vacation. You should have brought me on your vacation jerk! Pictures Above!

I have been working from home this week, which is sometimes good but I think it was bad this week. I am back on campus next week and become a slave of Pearson starting on Monday. So i think this crazy next few months will keep my mind of Ty. As much as I hate work, I appreciate the opportunity to work really hard and keep me busy.

Last weekend was my Friend Laurens Bachelerette weekend. Pictures above! It was a great weekend to spend with my girlfriends. We spent many hours laughing and talking. That is some of my favorite memories from college, talking for hours. My friend asked the question, How were we able to talk to like 5 hours on the couch and never run out of things to talk about for 4 years! We are quite incredible if you ask me!! It was a great weekend and it was our first bachelerette party for this group of girls! Great times. We had a friend visitor his name was Makona Sun. Very interesting.....a blast and so many great stories!!

That is really what I have been up to. Also my mom and I are redoing my bedroom :) When I am finished I will post pictures. Trying to keep busy and counting down till March. I seriously can't wait its crazy. Tomorrow will be 5 weeks left.

Another thing I am trying to do is really live in the moment. appreciate this stage of my life and enjoy it. I said this to a friend that this is what she should do, I then took a step back and said me too! I have AMAZING friends and an unbelievable family. A terrific job, a mom that lets me life at home and of course the love of my life. (I know I am so Corny)
But Seriously way too Lucky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment