Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Clouds are rolling in...


Its about 430 on Thursday, (my new favorite day, becuase usually I am in the office Friday and then its the weekend) and I am sitting in my "office" (enclosed porch in the back of my house)

and its about to rain! When it rains in the day it brings back one memory, college.

You might wonder why rain reminds me of college, but every time it would rain some how or another my two roommates (hope & beth) and I would always end up back in pink Lovey (the name we had for our triple room in adpi). We would lay in our very small but comfy twin beds and light candles while we laid in bed watching movies. Sleeping in the rain in the afternoon is one of the most peaceful things I know of. It reminds me of college and the great memories I have from FSU.


I am so lucky to have found my job almost a year ago now! Can you believe its almost been a year! Even though I whine about how crazy busy I am, I am now into summer!!!! Which means I work from home probably 4 out of 5 days! SO EXCITED about it! I am so lucky to have my office surronded by windows, and flowers. I have a cute white desk with pictures right in front of me. I will take pictures when there aren't a million papers on it! (I have a work mailbox at the UPS store and havent been to it in probably about 3 weeks! I was hoping if I just didn't go the packages and letters would stop coming....They didn't and now they are on my desk)
Anyways, I am very excited for the two hour greys anatomy season finale. (2 hours!!!) I am sad becuase i think Izzie will die tonight, it will be a tear jerker for sure!!
I hope you are in as peaceful of a spot as I am right now. I can feel the wind getting colder and the clouds are starting to get darker, it feels like Pink Lovey and it makes me happy but a bit sad because I wish everyday I could be back there.
Love you all Enjoy the Rain.......
By the way I have to say I am so proud of my Mammaw! Hi Mammaw!
She has become so tech savy, she reads my blog now and looks at Tanners school website. She is so fancy, and I am so proud! Whats next Mammaw are you going to start Video chatting with all of your friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment