Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hope's Bachelorette Weekend!

Hope Lewis (now Andrews) recently got married in Jacksonville at an unbelievable wedding! Hope (also known as Peeps) was my college roommate at Florida State! About a month before her wedding all of the bridesmaids traveled to Jacksonville for an amazing bachelorette weekend! It was such a fun weekend for all of the girls to get back together and celebrate hope's upcoming nuptials!!! This was the first weekend I had my camera and I was so excited to take pictures. Here are a few from the weekend.


Hope opening some of her lingerie gifts! Loved her expressions!


We made Hope play a game where we asked her questions and she had to guess what David answered. Everyone she got wrong she had to chew a piece of bubblegum. Haley looks a bit concerned about how this might end up :)


My Peeps and I before our night out! (Peeps is the name we started calling each other in college and it has stuck!) Myself, Hope and Beth.

No comments:

Post a Comment