Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hope & David Tie the Knot!



One of my greatest friends Hope recently married David in an unbelievable ceremony in St. Augustine. I was so happy to be a part of their wedding and are so happy for the two of them.As you can already tell I am quite addicted to taking pictures. In all I took around 400 pictures! Their wedding was so beautiful, here are some pictures below!

The Bride & Groom


My favorite photographers Meg & Charles


Meg on the merry go round!


Hope before the big walk down the aisle


Peeps & I

Dressed and ready to go


Hope sharing a laugh with her Mom


At the Bridesmaid luncheon


Hope's Bridesmaids and flower girl


The married couple dancing away

Doing a little dance :)


Blowing out the candle from the Adpi Sweetheart song


Listening to David their groomsman sing a song.


My college girlfriends Lauren & Beth


Love this picture!



Cutting the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment