Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Surprise we are in Quincy!



Last month my sister Brittany and I met my dad in St. Louis. My brother Tanner knew my dad was coming but had no idea about Brittany and I. We drove about 2 hours to get to Quincy and went to Jimmy Johns to surprise Tanner. Tanner was having lunch with his friends when we walked in. He was expecting my dad but he had to do a few double takes to catch who we were. It was a great surprise! We got to watch Tanner play 2 matches at Quincy. I absolutely love to surprise people. Its something about the build up and then the look on their face when you walk in. 


Tanner warming up before the game. He was warned that the paparazzi would be out in full force. 

Brittany and I in Tanners room after his first game!


Tanners humble abode!


Bri and I at Tanner's second game!


Tanner is #2 on the left!

The bridge over the Mississippi in Quincy! You would not expect to see a bridge this size in Quincy would you?! I have to add this might be a picture from Brittany's photography skills. I believe Brittany and I took around 4, 500 pictures out the car window while my dad was driving. 

Quincy University. Such a pretty building!


Brittany and I were obsessed with these trees. They were everywhere. We couldn't stop talking pictures of them!

Brittany, Dad and I at the game!


Tanner doesn't show emotions during games. 



Serving...

Blocking...


Again, its really hard for us to see how Tanner is feeling during these games :)

No comments:

Post a Comment